Material handling systems are limited to racks, bins, buckets and generic carts that are loosely adapted to the electronics manufacturers’ needs. Software solutions are designed to have broad applications ― generic solutions are used for CNC machine shops, plastics manufacturers, electronic manufacturers as well as a variety of assembly-type houses.
Single Package Single Location storage Carts and bins (InoCarts) in conjunction with our scalable Web based software (Inovision and InoView) brings about the following benefits to manufacturers:
- Increase Inventory Accuracy
- Decreases Machine Set-up Time
- Reduces Space Requirement for Part Storage
- Minimize Partial Reels
- Substantially Reduces Surprise Shortages
- Reduces Part Handling Time
- Reduces Kitting Time
- Substantially Decreases Loading Wrong Parts into the Machine Feeders
- Reduces SMT machine load time
InoAuto / InoView
InoView is Inovaxe’s proprietary Web-based material handling system (MHS) that offers the benefits of flexibility, speed, accuracy, and cost-efficiency.
InoAuto is included with every Smart Cart controller unit and will reside in the tablet. It provides “single package, single location” control and visibility.
- Add Packages to Smart Storage
- Browse Inventory
- Remove Packages with Picklist
- Detailed Inventory Reports
Click here to learn more about Inovaxe’s Inventory Management Software or contact us below to schedule a free demo.