TheÂ InoAuto software is included with the unit and will reside in the tablet.
Our Inventory Management Software provides â€śsingle package, single locationâ€ť control and visibility.
The InoAuto locator software is included with the unit and will reside in the tablet. It will provide â€śsingle package, single locationâ€ť control and visibility.
The standard software offering provides the following:
Add packages to smart storage –
- Scan package information and insert into any locations
- Can scan UID, Part Number, Date/Lot, Quantity, and up to two other custom fields
Browse Inventory –
- View part numbers and packages currently in smart storage
- Select individual reels to remove
- Import part number descriptions
- Export current inventory to spreadsheet
Remove packages with picklist –
- Import pick list in standard format
- Remove packages all at once or in a particular order
- Scan or type part number into replenish field
- If a package is available, it is immediately lit up for removal
- Quickly and easily transfer material from one location to another
- Can be within a cart or between carts
Unauthorized Pick –
- When a package is removed without authorization, an error occurs with flashing lights and a message on the screen
- When a package is replaced, the error is cleared
- If the package is not replaced, the error is logged in the Bin Exception report
- Audit report showing all reel transactions
- Bin Exception report for any unhandled errors
- Separate user accounts/logins
- Audit feature to identify any missing or improperly added packages
- Automated database backups
- Unlock (if option is purchased)
- MSD features (if MSD Cart purchased)
Please contact us for additional software options, such as Min/Max, Kit Manager, connectivity, etc.