Inovaxe Will Exhibit at the SMTA Wisconsin Expo in May
DEERFIELD BEACH, FL — April 2018 — Inovaxe, a world leader and provider of innovative material handling and inventory control systems, today announced plans to exhibit at the SMTA Wisconsin Expo & Tech Forum on Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at the Milwaukee Airport Crowne Plaza
In WI. The company will highlight its IA700-S-C half size SMART Storage System.
Inovaxe’s Intelligent Ultra-Lean Total Material Handling and Storage Solution addresses the challenges of dealing with SMT parts and kits within the stockroom and WIP locations. It provides manufacturers with the capabilities to substantially streamline their material handling systems and achieve the following benefits:
- More than 90 percent labor reduction in pulling kits and returning parts
- More than 90 percent space reduction for storing SMT parts and kits
- Reduction of set up time and increase in machine up time
- Reduction of operator travel time by 60 percent
- Eliminates paper for kit pull and feeder loading operation
- Drastically enhance inventory accuracy without counting parts
- Substantially reduce errors in the feeder set up operation
- Typical ROI is less than three to six months
For more information about how Inovaxe’s innovative material handling systems and services can improve your inventory accuracy and reduce your labor costs, meet company representatives at the SMTA Wisconsin Expo or visit www.inovaxe.com.
About Inovaxe Corp.
Inovaxe Corporation is focused on delivering innovative production and inventory management solutions to the electronics industry. The Company’s product offering includes ambient air Smart and Passive (InoAuto, InoCarts and InoKits) and Moisture Sensitive Device Material Storage Hardware (InoCart MSD), a Supply Chain Management System (InoVision), an inventory/kitting software management tool (InoView), and InoAuto Locator software for locating components.
For more information and a demonstration of Inovaxe products, visit www.inovaxe.com.